Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SoundShare review: A social network for you and your music-loving friends  (Read 580 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 27, 2015, 09:00:14 pm »

SoundShare review: A social network for you and your music-loving friends

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Have you ever seen the movie (or read the novel) High Fidelity? For a few years of my life, I was one of those guys in the record store. As far as discovering new music was concerned, this was the most fertile period of my life. Stu W. ran the store, and a bunch of us hung out there in the early evening, sharing our new records, and sampling those in the store. We all liked some of the same music, but our tastes diverged enough that there were always surprises.</p><p>At that time, in my early 20s, it was great to be able to discover so much music. Now, with digital downloads and streaming, there are lots ways to share music, from Spotify’s shared playlists to the dozens of apps that let you share music in different ways.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2985251/social-media/soundshare-review-a-social-network-for-you-and-your-music-loving-friends.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: SoundShare review: A social network for you and your music-loving friends
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: