Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the iPad won’t replace the MacBook as my main work tool any time soon  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 28, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »

Why the iPad won’t replace the MacBook as my main work tool any time soon

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>With all the productivity features that iOS 9 brings, I decided it was time to trade up my long-in-the-tooth iPad mini 2 for an iPad Air 2 and see how the other half’s been living. So far, I’ve been impressed by the capabilities of the Air 2: Its speed, its slim and light form factor, and its gorgeous large screen. </p><p>Honestly, the more impressive the iPad gets, the closer it approaches, well, the MacBook. But despite all of that, and even with the immense productivity enhancements made in iOS 9, I found myself thinking that I’m not about to give up my laptop anytime soon. </p><h2>Keep on truckin’ </h2>
<p>It wasn’t so long ago that I found myself nodding in agreement as Steve Jobs declared that some day soon tablets would be the “cars” to traditional computers’ “trucks.” That most people could get by on a tablet for the things they needed to do every day: Check their email, surf the web, watch movies, and run the occasional app. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2986765/macbooks/why-the-ipad-wont-replace-the-macbook-as-my-main-work-tool-any-time-soon.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why the iPad won’t replace the MacBook as my main work tool any time soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: