Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iA Writer 3.0.1 review: Mac app gets back to basics for focused writing  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 29, 2015, 09:00:12 am »

iA Writer 3.0.1 review: Mac app gets back to basics for focused writing

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When Information Architects released their Mac app iA Writer nearly five years ago, it was one of the first distraction-free text editors. When I did a round-up of text editors in 2014, iA Writer was my top choice because of its simplicity.</p><p>Information Architects later released Writer Pro, an app that I found confusing, and that I felt contained some needless features. The company has now backtracked, returning the app to its minimalist origins, with iA Writer 3 (Mac App Store link), which restores the simplicity of the original app while retaining some of the additional features of Writer Pro. (If you already own Writer Pro, iA Writer 3 is a free upgrade from the Mac App Store.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2985482/software-productivity/ia-writer-3-0-1-review-mac-app-gets-back-to-basics-for-focused-writing.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iA Writer 3.0.1 review: Mac app gets back to basics for focused writing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: