Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Apple Music is the first music streaming service I’m paying for  (Read 375 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 04, 2015, 03:00:14 pm »

Why Apple Music is the first music streaming service I’m paying for

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I love music. While my tastes skew more toward the days when guitar and drum sounds were made with actual guitars and drums, I have a rapacious appetite for music both new and old, and I’m just as likely to be listening to Eminem or Taylor Swift as I am to Led Zeppelin or Pearl Jam. </p><p>
But thus far I’ve resisted the lure of music subscriptions. I’m certainly not averse to digital music: I ran out to buy my first iPod the morning it was available on November 10, 2001, and spent the rest of the weekend ripping my entire CD collection. My iTunes library is approaching the 20,000-song mark, and iTunes Match is easily the best $25 I spend each year. But no matter which service I tried, none of them struck the right chord with me. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2988508/streaming-services/why-apple-music-is-the-first-music-streaming-service-i-m-paying-for.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why Apple Music is the first music streaming service I’m paying for
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: