Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: iTunes Match metadata, playlist graphics, iTunes losing its place  (Read 348 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 14, 2015, 03:00:16 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: iTunes Match metadata, playlist graphics, iTunes losing its place

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It's been almost exactly 4 years since iTunes Match was introduced, and the service still has issues syncing metadata. I discuss this problem in this week's column, and I also explain how to customize the graphics that display in iTunes' Playlist view. And I present The Essential iTunes Keyboard Shortcut™, which every iTunes user should know.</p><h2>iTunes Match not updating</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I’ve subscribed to iTunes Match for the last few years and I’ve been impressed with the service. However, there are problems with play counts updating (or not). Sometimes I’ll listen to a bunch of music on one device and play counts will sync instantly. Other times I can listen for hours and only the first song's play count will sync, and it can take several days before the rest are updated. This means that many smart playlists I have, which are based on play counts and last played dates, are different across my devices.</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3004001/streaming-services/ask-the-itunes-guy-itunes-match-metadata-playlist-graphics-moving-album-list.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: iTunes Match metadata, playlist graphics, iTunes losing its place
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: