Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Six months with the Apple Watch  (Read 373 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 15, 2015, 03:00:15 am »

Six months with the Apple Watch

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
In all the hubbub of the iPad Pro, Apple TV, and iPhone 6s launches, you could be excused for forgetting about this year’s previous Apple darling, the Apple Watch.</p><p>
There’s been a lot of discussion of late over the Watch, in particular how it’s doing and whether or not it’s a flop. As someone who’s been wearing one pretty much daily for six months now, I feel like I’ve finally integrated it into my life enough that I’ve got a good idea of both its capabilities and its limitations. And believe me, it’s got plenty of both.</p><h2>Watch this</h2>
<p>
I’ve worn watches on and off for my life—I even went through a brief phase, and I’m not proud of this, where I toted a pocket watch. I know. It was the late ’90s, a lifetime ago. The Apple Watch wasn’t even my first foray into the smartwatch arena; that came with the original Pebble, of which I was a Kickstarter backer. But by the time the Apple Watch came around, I’d already consigned my Pebble to the pile of outdated gadgets and gizmos in my office for a year or more.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3004808/wearables/six-months-with-the-apple-watch.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Six months with the Apple Watch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: