Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad Pro review: Why the best iPad yet won't work for everyone  (Read 295 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 26, 2015, 03:00:17 pm »

iPad Pro review: Why the best iPad yet won't work for everyone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Well, I tried. I tried the whole “use the iPad Pro instead of my computer for a week” thing and barely lasted a day. It doesn’t fit my workflow like my MacBook Air does, so I stopped trying to force it—and that’s OK. Apple’s newest largest tablet doesn’t need to be a laptop replacement to be good, but for a $300 premium over the cheapest iPad Air 2, it does need to deliver more than just a larger screen.</p><p>
In some ways it does. Thanks to a faster processor and more RAM, the iPad Pro can enable a new class of applications that feel as powerful as desktop apps. Support for the Apple Pencil is limited to this iPad, so if your work includes drawing or drafting, or you’d rather handwrite notes than type them, your choice is clear: Buy this iPad Pro or wait a year to see if Pencil support trickles down to more models.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3008069/ipad/ipad-pro-review-why-the-best-ipad-yet-wont-work-for-everyone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iPad Pro review: Why the best iPad yet won't work for everyone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: