Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kidz Gear Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones review: For those (kids) about to rock, freedom from wires  (Read 365 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 11, 2015, 09:00:16 pm »

Kidz Gear Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones review: For those (kids) about to rock, freedom from wires

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>As any parent will tell you, kids and corded headphones are a bad mix. My six-year-old son has destroyed at least two pairs in the last year between school and road trips, and the wire is always the first thing to go. That’s why I was quite eager to give the new wireless headphones from Kidz Gear a try.</p><h2>Look ma, no wires!</h2>

<p>Like other cordless cans, Kidz Gear Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones promise wireless freedom from tangled or broken cables. The key difference is these headphones are specifically intended for children, so they’re roughly 40 percent smaller than usual.</p><p>Available in blue or pink, the plastic headphones support Bluetooth 4.0 and work with smartphones, tablets, desktop or notebook computers (including Chromebooks) within a 30-foot range. Pairing was simple: Hold down the Play/Pause button on the right side for five seconds, and select BTKG1 on my son’s iPad mini.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3012790/consumer-electronics/kidz-gear-bluetooth-wireless-stereo-headphones-review-for-those-kids-about-to-rock-freedom-from-wir.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Kidz Gear Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones review: For those (kids) about to rock, freedom from wires
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: