Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm willing to wait for an Apple TV streaming service  (Read 365 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 13, 2015, 09:00:17 am »

Why I'm willing to wait for an Apple TV streaming service

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple’s attempt at a TV revolution has been delayed again. Reports this week were all about Apple hitting “pause” on its streaming TV effort, with CBS CEO Les Moonves kicking things off by saying that Apple has “pressed the hold button,” followed by confirmation from Bloomberg.</p><p>I’ll just go ahead and say it: I’m bummed. Yes, TV is a luxury, and it feels like it’s not quite among Apple’s core interests, but I was looking forward to some further disruption of the market from Cupertino. So what’s the deal here?</p><h2>Straight up</h2>

<p>Everybody wants in to the streaming TV market. Technology companies, like Hulu, Amazon, and Apple; media companies like CBS and Fox; and cable companies like Comcast and Dish. (Though increasingly those latter two groups are the same, with Comcast and NBC both part of the same conglomerate, for example.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3014201/home-players/why-im-willing-to-wait-for-an-apple-tv-streaming-service.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why I'm willing to wait for an Apple TV streaming service
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: