Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannibalism is good, and other things I learned from 60 Minutes' Apple report  (Read 299 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 22, 2015, 09:00:15 am »

Cannibalism is good, and other things I learned from 60 Minutes' Apple report

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
An inside look at Apple’s laboratories isn’t as rare as it once was. Over the past year, Apple has opened up its doors to Good Morning America, Backchannel and The New Yorker in a seeming effort to change its image as an ultra-secretive, inaccessible company ruled by the specter of an iron fist. Last night, 60 Minutes’ Charlie Rose was the latest journalist invited into the inner sanctum, and Apple practically rolled out the red carpet for him.</p><p>
But while Rose didn’t uncover any real secrets (at least none that he told us about), his report was fascinating nonetheless. Every peek we’ve gotten in the media has shed the smallest sliver of light on Apple’s private operations, but Rose’s report wasn’t the usual sanitized glimpse at life within Apple’s walled garden. Throughout the tour, he revealed more than just how Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, and Eddy Cue operate between the public unveilings of new products; he showed a remarkably human side of the both company and its CEO, and even uncovered a few surprises along the way. Here are five things I learned:</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3016950/tech-events-dupe/cannibalism-is-good-and-other-things-i-learned-from-60-minutes-apple-report.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Cannibalism is good, and other things I learned from 60 Minutes' Apple report
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: