Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Loop review: A simple tool for avoiding tangled earbud cables  (Read 413 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 25, 2015, 09:00:15 am »

The Loop review: A simple tool for avoiding tangled earbud cables

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I don’t know a single person who has not wrestled with tangled earbuds. It’s one of those universal experiences we can all instantly relate to. A few years ago, Scott Rodwin, a Boulder-based architect and designer, heard someone frustrated by tangled earbuds exclaim, “Why can’t someone come up with a way to keep these from getting so tangled up?”</p><p>The rest, as they say, is history. Scott went home and designed a concept that he thought could be a panacea for earbud tangles. After many different prototypes, Scott delivered what he felt was the perfect solution in both shape and size: a circular solution that he called, “the Loop.”</p><h2>Surprisingly simple design</h2>
<p>When I received my review samples of the Loop in different colors, what struck me was how simple the design is. The Loop is a donut-shaped circular disc smooth on one side with pinwheel-shaped arms on the reverse and a curved channel in between.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3018352/headphones/the-loop-review-a-simple-tool-for-avoiding-tangled-earbud-cables.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The Loop review: A simple tool for avoiding tangled earbud cables
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: