Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tested: 9 fashion-forward Apple Watch bands  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 28, 2015, 09:00:17 pm »

Tested: 9 fashion-forward Apple Watch bands

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Is the Apple Watch a fashion statement?</p><p>Unless you can shell out for pieces from the Hermès Collection (pictured above), not really. I know a lot of people say it’s good-looking for a smartwatch, but that’s the thing. It’s good looking… for a smartwatch.<strong> </strong>But it’s not particularly good looking for, well, a watch. Would I wear my Apple Watch if it didn’t track my steps and buzz whenever I got a text? Probably not.</p><p>But there are ways to make the Apple Watch more fashionable: Third-party bands! You’re not stuck with traditional-looking bands in traditionally boring colors. I tried out nine third-party bands, including a couple of double-wrap bands and rhinestone-studded bands, over the course of several weeks to see how they feel, look, and hold up. Let’s take a look!</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3018428/consumer-electronics/tested-9-fashion-forward-apple-watch-bands.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tested: 9 fashion-forward Apple Watch bands
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: