Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open says me: A magic solution to Apple’s share price  (Read 432 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 29, 2015, 09:00:16 pm »

Open says me: A magic solution to Apple’s share price

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple’s share price is committing the unpardonable sin of failing to do any better than the rest of the market so clearly it’s time for Apple to stop being Apple.</p><p>
Look, the Macalope doesn’t make up the capricious rules that govern Wall Street, he just reports them.</p><p>
Writing for the Forbes contributor network and “lightly used” pimento loaf refurbishing center, Jay Somaney says that “While Tim Cook Gloats About CIA-Like Secrecy At Apple, Shareholders Should Be Very Worried.” (Tip o’ the antlers to Grant Winkler.)</p><p>
How worried? Very worried. How very worried? Extremely very worried. The Macalope doesn’t want to yell “fire” in a crowded movie house, but possibly even Code Red Phantom Viper extremely very worried. It may be that serious.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3018440/ios/open-says-me-a-magic-solution-to-apple-s-share-price.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Open says me: A magic solution to Apple’s share price
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: