Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when your iPhone battery is draining faster than usual  (Read 381 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 05, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

What to do when your iPhone battery is draining faster than usual

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>A reader—my father, in fact—asked why, after upgrading to iOS 9.2, his iPhone’s battery started to drain rapidly. Was there an issue with the update? Not that I knew of, but I’ve seen many times, including a few instances recently, that iOS gets itself into a battery-draining mode that can’t be explained.</p><p>iOS does report the percentage of power use by app in Settings &gt; Battery. This feature is a nifty way to see if anything has run amok. You can toggle between Last 24 Hours and Last 7 Days, which helps see if any particular app’s usage has spiked. Tapping the clock icon toggles between showing the way an app uses the battery other than in the foreground (Audio and Background Activity), and a display of the amount of time the app was in use on screen in the foreground and handling activities in the background.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3018727/ios/what-to-do-when-your-iphone-battery-is-draining-faster-than-usual.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What to do when your iPhone battery is draining faster than usual
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: