Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Understanding iCloud storage, issues with songs ratings  (Read 417 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2016, 03:00:20 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Understanding iCloud storage, issues with songs ratings

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple gives you 5GB iCloud storage for free, but do you know what you can do with it? Does it have anything to do with music in the cloud, or on your iPhone or iPad? I ponder this question, along with a question about the needlessly complex issue of rating songs and albums in iTunes.</p><h2>I don’t grok the cloud</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I bought a 128GB iPhone so I can store a lot of music on my device. But now, to listen to music on the iPhone, I have to use iCloud, and I only have 5GB free storage. Do I have to buy more storage to be able to listen to more music with Apple Music?</strong></p><p>Apple is doing users a disservice by not clearly explaining what iCloud storage is for. Part of the problem is that they use the word “iCloud” with so many features: iCloud Music Library, iCloud Photo Library, and all those settings in the iCloud section of the iPhone and iPad Settings app. iCloud includes email, contacts, bookmarks, calendars, backups, and more.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3024892/data-center-cloud/ask-the-itunes-guy-understanding-icloud-storage-issues-with-songs-ratings.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Understanding iCloud storage, issues with songs ratings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: