Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook's latest News Feed overhaul puts stories you want to see at the top  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 02, 2016, 09:00:15 am »

Facebook's latest News Feed overhaul puts stories you want to see at the top

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Facebook knows everything about you, from who your friends and family are to what you like and where you’ve been. It even knows the posts you draft but never publish. Combine all that information with the power of the like button, which signals to Facebook that a post should be shared more widely, and the network should know exactly what to show in your News Feed every day. But it doesn’t—not even close. The Facebook News Feed algorithm can be infuriating. It won’t show me all of my best friend’s posts, which I obviously want to see, but it will surface a photo someone I barely know has liked. </p><p>That’s about to change. Facebook knows that it hasn’t perfected the News Feed, so it’s making some tweaks that will take more than just likes, comments, and shares into account when showing you News Feed stories.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3027983/software/facebooks-latest-news-feed-overhaul-puts-stories-you-want-to-see-at-the-top.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Facebook's latest News Feed overhaul puts stories you want to see at the top
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: