Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Apple Music library, new releases, audiobooks, and more  (Read 303 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 06, 2016, 09:00:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Apple Music library, new releases, audiobooks, and more

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It’s time for another grab-bag edition of this column. This week’s questions include one about adding music to an Apple Music library, getting information about all the new releases in a given genre, viewing lots of audiobooks from Audible and the iTunes Store, and more.</p><h2>I want my CDs in my Apple Music library</h2>

<p><strong>Q: I have a family subscription to Apple Music. I have some music on CDs that I would like to listen to on my iPhone, music that I can’t find on Apple Music. In the past, I could just rip them on my iMac, and then sync them with my iPhone. I don’t seem to be able to do this since subscribing to Apple Music. How can I get this music on my iPhone?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3030137/software/ask-the-itunes-guy-apple-music-library-new-releases-audiobooks-and-more.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Apple Music library, new releases, audiobooks, and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: