Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should use your iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard as your main travel computer  (Read 378 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

Why you should use your iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard as your main travel computer

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
With all the unsettling, unblinking zeal of a missionary, I want to try to convince you that something which sounds a bit weird is actually a great idea which will completely change your life. I want you to consider using an iPhone as your primary computer when you’re traveling, especially on business, only carrying one extra thing with you: a Bluetooth keyboard.</p><p>
Let me admit up front that you will look a bit peculiar. As you board a train, as you check into a hotel, as you post up at a coffee shop—if all you’re carrying is a keyboard, you will attract looks. You could, naturally, carry a bag instead and stash the keyboard in it, but while this makes you look less goggle-eyed crazy, it takes away from one of the main advantages of the iPhone-plus-keyboard setup: traveling light. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3032246/ios/why-you-should-use-your-iphone-with-a-bluetooth-keyboard-as-your-main-travel-computer.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why you should use your iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard as your main travel computer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: