Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maclocks Grip and Dock iPad Security Stand review: Rugged iPad convenience  (Read 455 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 13, 2016, 09:00:15 am »

Maclocks Grip and Dock iPad Security Stand review: Rugged iPad convenience

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The first time you laid eyes on the iPad Pro, your reaction was probably something like “Wow, this thing is huge!” I’ve been using mine daily since buying one on launch day in mid-November, and continue to be astounded at just how large the screen is whenever I pick it up.</p><p>The sheer size of Apple’s largest iPad has changed the way we look at tablet devices. At 12.9 inches, the display is nearly identical to a 13-inch MacBook, which is traditionally used on the lap instead of held in yours hands. To paraphrase that infamous Steve Jobs quote about iPhone 4 antenna reception, maybe we’re just holding it wrong.</p><h2>Grip and dock</h2>

<p>Since 1986, Maclocks has been providing Apple fans with security locks, stands, and enclosures for nearly all of the company’s hardware products. The latest is the Grip and Dock iPad Security Stand, which promises a “new standard” for securing mobile tablets like the iPad Pro.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3032544/iphone-ipad/maclocks-grip-and-dock-ipad-security-stand-review-rugged-ipad-convenience.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Maclocks Grip and Dock iPad Security Stand review: Rugged iPad convenience
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: