Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Error 53 has the best and worst intentions  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 13, 2016, 09:00:15 pm »

Error 53 has the best and worst intentions

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
We live in a snooping world. It seem like everybody, from random teenagers in their parents’ basements to government agencies to corporations to the creep who crushed on you in high school, wants to get information about us. Some are criminals, some duly sworn law-enforcement officials, some trollers and griefers. The Internet obliges, to judge by the massive quantity of ads I see routinely that tell me how to get more information about my neighbors and friends, not to mention the daily reports of database cracks and thefts.</p><p>
  Apple’s Error 53 debacle—a debacle in description, disclosure, and damage control—stems from what I will assert are the same motivations that have led Tim Cook to state categorically and repeatedly that his customers’ private communications are and will be kept secure from any interception by design. One could argue that Apple bricked those phones in which it appeared someone’s private information was at risk.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3032697/security/error-53-has-the-best-and-worst-intentions.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Error 53 has the best and worst intentions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: