Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elgato Eve connected-home system review: Elegant design and operation with HomeKit compatibility  (Read 351 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 16, 2016, 09:00:19 pm »

Elgato Eve connected-home system review: Elegant design and operation with HomeKit compatibility

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p><span style="line-height: 1.75em;">If Elgato’s HomeKit kit products aren’t an homage to the movie Wall-E, I’ll eat my hat. It would be a baseball hat, and my least favorite, but I don’t think I have to worry. Look at the image above. Even if the company claims otherwise.</span></p><p>If you don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, Elgato’s environmental and door/window sensors and its remote on/off switch are styled much like EVE, the robotic love interest in the animated Pixar movie; they’re clean and gloss white with just a hint of green. Okay, there’s blue in the movie as well and the green flashes, but…. Then of course there’s the name. It’s all-caps in the movie, but those are about the only things that aren’t note-for-note. I’m dishing out compliments here. They look nice. And unobtrusive in my largely white-walled rooms and hallways.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3030227/connected-home/elgato-eve-connected-home-system-review-elegant-design-and-operation-with-homekit-compatibility.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Elgato Eve connected-home system review: Elegant design and operation with HomeKit compatibility
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: