Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Your questions about playlists  (Read 379 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 21, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Your questions about playlists

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Playlists are one of iTunes’ most useful features, but they can be confounding. In this week’s column, I look at three questions about playlists. I discuss why playlists in folders are suddenly not staying in alphabetical order; I explain how to make a playlist to find all the songs and albums that you have “love” in iTunes; and I show how you can add the same song more than once to a playlist, to hear your favorites more often.</p><h2>My playlists are out of order</h2>

<p><strong>Q: I have several playlist folders in iTunes, each of which contains a number of playlists. I have recently noticed that when one of the playlists is edited (when I change or add a song, for example) the playlist automatically moves to the bottom of the playlist  folder - i.e. it is no longer automatically sorted alphabetically within the folder. Is there any way to fix this?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3034591/streaming-services/ask-the-itunes-guy-your-questions-about-playlists.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Your questions about playlists
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: