Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: TomTom sabotages Spark’s fantastic fitness watch features with bad design  (Read 423 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 29, 2016, 09:00:15 am »

Review: TomTom sabotages Spark’s fantastic fitness watch features with bad design

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Activity trackers are getting smaller and more stylish so you can wear them all day every day without your wrist becoming the center of attention. TomTom, maker of popular in-car navigation products, has taken the exact opposite approach with its line of fitness watches. It’s unfortunate because TomTom’s latest band, the $250 Spark cardio and music fitness watch, has some amazing features. But as soon as I strapped the Spark to my wrist, I knew immediately this was not the watch for me.</p><p>
It’s gigantic, even by smartwatch standards. Its strap is rubber, which is tough to adjust to after using the super comfortable Apple Watch fluoroelastomer Sport band. It sits awkwardly on my wrist because it has both a huge display and a touchpad below it.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3037980/hardware/review-tomtom-sabotages-spark-s-fantastic-fitness-watch-features-with-bad-design.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Review: TomTom sabotages Spark’s fantastic fitness watch features with bad design
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: