Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 ways Apple could improve email  (Read 504 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 06, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

3 ways Apple could improve email

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Despite all the many forms of communicating with people online—iMessage, Twitter, Facebook, Slack—email still reigns supreme for me. I conduct business via email, keep in touch with my family, send links to friends, and coordinate events. And yet, Apple’s approach to email has remained largely static for years.</p><p>
That’s not to say that the company hasn’t tried to integrate new features into the email experience. Hardly a release of iOS or OS X comes without some improvements to the Mail app. While some are more successful than others, overall our email has hardly been—I hesitate to even whisper the word—disrupted.</p><p>
Despite the surfeit of ways for us to communicate, I don’t think email is going away anytime soon. And while dealing with it may not be the most pleasant of tasks, a few changes might bring it up to date with the rest of our modern online experience.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3040797/os-x/3-ways-apple-could-improve-email.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 3 ways Apple could improve email
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: