Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The tragic tale of a shattered Apple Watch  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 09, 2016, 09:00:17 am »

The tragic tale of a shattered Apple Watch

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I stood shivering in front of a pawn shop in Queens on a freezing December day, staring up at the bright yellow awning offering “Cash for Diamonds Gold Silver Coins.” Beneath that, the store promised “Professional iPhone Repair on the Spot.”</p><p>
I didn’t want cash or an iPhone repair. I was looking for the only business in New York City that could fix my shattered Apple Watch screen. My search proved futile, but you can take a lesson from my tale of woe: Consider AppleCare+ if you're buying an Apple Watch, because Apple is the only reliable repair service I could find.</p><h2>
  How did I get here?
</h2>
<p>
I’m not a clumsy person. I’ve owned multiple iPhones and never so much as scratched them, let alone dropped them on their faces. My Apple Watch was always affixed to my wrist, I thought. What harm could come to it? So when I excitedly preordered my 38mm Apple Watch Sport the instant it went on sale, I didn’t think to buy AppleCare+.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3041195/hardware/the-tragic-tale-of-a-shattered-apple-watch.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The tragic tale of a shattered Apple Watch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: