Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best over-ear headphones: As chosen by Mobile Nations editors  (Read 348 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

Best over-ear headphones: As chosen by Mobile Nations editors

In-ear headphones are good, but sometimes you just need something more substantial

On and over-ear headphones aren't the most convenient things in the world, and as such many will turn to in-ear options for things like the daily commute or hitting the gym. But if you want that all-encompassing experience and the best sound quality possible, you're likely going to want a good set of cans.

To help get you started if you're in the market for a new pair we've rounded up some of Mobile Nations' finest headphone wearers to tell you what their favorites are and why.

You can find a great set of headphones across the price spectrum, and we've got options from the relatively inexpensive to the downright luxurious.

Sub-$100

DJ Reyes - Skullcandy Navigator

When sitting at home at my desk, or couch, I prefer to reach for over-the-ear headphones rather than in-ear ones and my preferred choice is the Skullcandy Navigator. I can adjust them exactly to how I want them on my head and they're...

Source: Best over-ear headphones: As chosen by Mobile Nations editors
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: