Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if Apple made an Apple TV Express streaming stick?  (Read 385 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2016, 04:05:18 pm »

What if Apple made an Apple TV Express streaming stick?

Rene Ritchie has been covering Apple and the personal technology industry for almost a decade. Editor-in-chief of iMore, executive editor for Mobile Nations, video and podcast host, you can follow him on Snapchat or Twitter @reneritchie.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

Apple TV Express could plug in, power on, and get anything from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac up onto your television.

It's hard not to look at the Google Chromecast and wonder if Apple could make something like it. Don't get me wrong: I love the new Apple TV. With Siri support and the ability to run apps, it's clearly what I want in my home now and in the near future. But it's not something I can easily put in my pocket and travel with — be it between cities or simply between offices.

Last week I was at our Canadian HQ doing training. There we have two last-generation Apple TVs attached to two big screens on opposite sides of the building. They're used as inexpensive and convenient conduits for AirPlay — Apple's...

Source: What if Apple made an Apple TV Express streaming stick?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: