Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sugr Cube wireless speaker review: Innovative features, beautiful design, great sound  (Read 458 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 27, 2016, 04:05:12 pm »

Sugr Cube wireless speaker review: Innovative features, beautiful design, great sound

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
When I received my Cube eval unit, my first impression was that this svelte speaker looked more like a decorative accessory from a Scandinavian furniture store than a smart speaker. I marveled at the Cube’s impeccable, matte-finished wood veneer. The entire surface was smooth to the touch. There wasn’t a single sharp edge anywhere—including where front and rear edges meet. You don’t even notice the thin, rubber grip on the Cube’s bottom, which holds the Cube firmly to any surface. And it’s small—a mere 4.09x4.09x4.25-inches. (The Cube is available at Amazon at its $229 MSRP, or direct from Sugr at a $70 discount now through April 30.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3053890/home-audio/sugr-cube-wireless-speaker-review-innovative-features-beautiful-design-great-sound.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Sugr Cube wireless speaker review: Innovative features, beautiful design, great sound
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: