Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coach Apple Watch bands rumored to be coming this fall  (Read 409 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 03, 2016, 04:05:20 pm »

Coach Apple Watch bands rumored to be coming this fall

More information appears to have surfaced about the rumored set of Apple Watch bands from Coach. There will reportedly be nine bands from the designer, each priced at $150. A firm release date for these Coach bands has yet to be nailed down.

From Haute Ecriture, which also obtained photos of these bands:

The sales associate along with others working there first told me that the new bands would be available as early as June but after I called and asked for more information, I was told that there will be 9 new watch bands from Coach in white, black, and saddle, though, there is a red band in the first photos, for $150 each.

Another sales associate is reported as saying that Coach was aiming for a fall launch of these bands.

Coach would be the second designer brand that Apple has partnered with to design bands for the Apple Watch, following Hermès. However, it does not appear that Apple is working on a Coach edition Apple Watch, and the supposed prices for Coach's bands are m...

Source: Coach Apple Watch bands rumored to be coming this fall
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: