Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Music: Our 7 biggest wants and wishes for version 2.0  (Read 417 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 05, 2016, 04:05:19 pm »

Apple Music: Our 7 biggest wants and wishes for version 2.0

Apple Music is almost one year old: Time to look at what's great — and what needs fixing.

I've used Apple Music almost every day since its launch last June. I started because we were writing a book on the subject, but I genuinely like the service: Its custom-curated playlists are excellent, and even though it relies too much on drum-and-bass tracks, I often turn on Beats 1 in the car before I even consider flipping on terrestrial radio. I'm even listening to an Apple Music playlist — Best of French House, Vol 2, for those curious — as I type this.

But the service isn't without its problems — issues largely tied to the way you listen to music, via Apple's often-clunky iOS and Mac apps. And on the heels of a Bloomberg report suggesting that those very same apps might see an overhaul this June, we decided to put together our top wants and wishes for Apple Music 2.0. (Special thanks to all of you on Twitter who replied to my tweet on the matter.)

First things first: Fix th...

Source: Apple Music: Our 7 biggest wants and wishes for version 2.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: