Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 ways Apple can improve Apple Music  (Read 457 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 14, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

6 ways Apple can improve Apple Music

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple Music has attracted more than 13 million users in less than one year, but it’s been drawing criticism since its release for being confusing and complex. Rumors suggest that Apple will update Apple Music soon, in order to address some of these issues. Here are six ways Apple can improve Apple Music.</p><h2>Separate streaming from the iTunes library</h2>
<p>
The most interesting aspect of Apple Music, when it was announced, was the ability to merge my iTunes library with the vast amount of music available in the cloud. Unfortunately, it’s the most problematic and confusing part of the service. iCloud Music Library, which manages your music in iTunes and in the cloud, ruined my music library in the early days, and is notorious for changing album artwork and tags. I won’t trust my carefully curated and tagged library to Apple’s cloud. As such, I only use Apple Music on a second Mac and on an iPod touch; I won’t let it near my main music library on my iMac, which syncs to my iPhone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3069552/streaming-services/6-ways-apple-can-improve-apple-music.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 6 ways Apple can improve Apple Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: