Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wait a second: The Watch is for more people than just you  (Read 401 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 17, 2016, 04:05:13 pm »

Wait a second: The Watch is for more people than just you

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
There is a tried-and-sorry-still-untrue pundit philosophy that says “Because I have no need for a thing personally, I can see no reason why this device should exist”.</p><p>
Writing for The Street, Ed Ponsi wants to second that emotion, wherein the emotion is Apple Watch fail.</p><p>
“I Second The Apple Watch Critics.”</p><p>
I don’t have much to add to them, I just want to throw more garbage on the existing garbage fire of condemning the most popular device in its particular category.</p>

<p>
I'll always defend the company when it gets things right, and that happens the vast majority of the time.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3070385/ios/wait-a-second-the-watch-is-more-people-than-just-you.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=http://www.macworld.com/article/3070385/ios/wait-a-second-the-watch-is-more-people-than-just-you.html#tk.rss_all]Wait a second: The Watch is for more people than just you[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: