Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free App of the Week: Help a chameleon collect popcorn in Pull My Tongue  (Read 397 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Free App of the Week: Help a chameleon collect popcorn in Pull My Tongue

Pull My Tongue, literally a game where you pull a lizard's tongue to solve puzzles, is this week's free app of the week on the App Store.

For those unfamiliar with the aptly named title, Pull My Tongue  is similar to many other on-the-go time killers in that it's incredibly simple to pick up, but offers some decent challenge as you work your way through the game's levels.

To play the game, you simply pull and stretch the tongue of a chameleon named Greg to pick up flashy stars and pieces of popcorn. However, as the the levels wear on, you'll have to route Greg's tongue around more and more obstacles to pick up the treasures you desire.

It's a silly concept, to be sure, but one that could be fun for killing a spare minute or two every now and again. If you're interested in checking out Pull My Tongue, you can grab the game for free on the App Store through May 26 at the link below.

Free - Download Now

Source: Free App of the Week: Help a chameleon collect popcorn in Pull My Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: