Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Omni Group developer talks about his struggle with anxiety  (Read 363 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 26, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Omni Group developer talks about his struggle with anxiety

Omni Group's Curt Clifton talks about his personal struggle with anxiety and how, as a software developer, he's dealt with the condition.

Despite what we've come to understand about the brain and body, there's still a social stigma surrounding mental illness and disorders of the mind. That's why posts like the one from Omni Group developer Curt Clifton are such an inspiration: Clifton not only details his experiences leading up to the diagnosis, but also how he's overcoming his anxiety with technology, therapy, medication, and meditation.

It's been three months since I've had a panic attack, and several weeks since I've had any anxiety at all beyond the normal everyday worries of life. I feel like I've turned a corner and wanted to share my story to remind others that they aren't alone. Things can get better.

It's true, things can get better — and it helps when people like Clifton are willing to share their experiences, willing to normalize the reality of mental illness and ...

Source: Omni Group developer talks about his struggle with anxiety
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: