Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duronic brackets are a sturdy, affordable option for mounting two displays  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 27, 2016, 04:05:17 pm »

Duronic brackets are a sturdy, affordable option for mounting two displays

Connecting your Mac to more than one external monitor? Here's a fantastic way to securely and inexpensively mount them on a desk.

I've opted for the Duronic brand with their two monitor bracket to lift my screens off the desk. There's something rather special about having my monitors attached to a centralized stand. I find that the increased height, compared to the included monitor stands, as well as improved desk real estate with the clamp being located on the rear of the unit, is a worthy investment and helps keep everything neat and tidy.

The best part about the Duronic double monitor bracket is the price. Currently on Amazon you can purchase the dual-screen stand for just £24.99, down from £119.99 (or $72.99 with a 50% discount if you reside in the U.S.). It's a massive 79% discount for the UK and one that shouldn't be overlooked if you're looking at ways to change up your desktop setup. Word of caution, though: before looking at brackets such as these, do make sure your de...

Source: Duronic brackets are a sturdy, affordable option for mounting two displays
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: