Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS 10: What iMore dreams of seeing for iPhone and iPad at WWDC 2016!  (Read 378 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

iOS 10: What iMore dreams of seeing for iPhone and iPad at WWDC 2016!

Apple's iPhone and iPad operating system hits the big one-zero this year, but there's still lots left that iMore's editors hope to see!

iPhone OS launched nine years ago this June; in that time, we've gone from iPhone to iPad, no third-party apps to the App Store, and from something brand new to something running on a billion devices around the world. Yet on the eve of WWDC 2016, there remain many features we'd love to see iOS 10 branch out and conquer.

Let's start with the setup assistant. It's gotten… rather long and involved. What could Apple do to make setting up a new iPhone or iPad easier and quicker?

Ren:

Much as I loathe the current setup assistant, I'm not sure what Apple could do to simplify matters without taking away initial device functionality. It's a pain for me, but I set up an iOS device as new almost every month; the average user may only see the assistant once a year, if that, and it may not be nearly as arduous a process for them.

I do think that Apple ...

Source: iOS 10: What iMore dreams of seeing for iPhone and iPad at WWDC 2016!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: