Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Misfit Ray review: This fitness band looks like a bracelet, but trades function for style  (Read 371 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 11, 2016, 04:05:16 pm »

Misfit Ray review: This fitness band looks like a bracelet, but trades function for style

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I could tell the Misfit Ray was gonna be trouble when I couldn’t figure out how to turn it on.</p><p>
Misfit is taking slim and sleek fitness trackers to the next level with the newest addition the lineup, the $100 Ray. The band resembles a futuristic androgynous bracelet and doesn’t have a screen, which is why I couldn’t figure out exactly how this activity tracker that doesn’t look like an activity tracker was going to track my activity. The smart part of this bracelet is an aluminum cylinder, which comes in black or rose gold. It's also detachable from its band, as I soon learned.</p><p>
After trying in vain to pair the Bluetooth Ray to my phone, I realized I was missing something: batteries. Three tiny button cell batteries were buried in the Ray’s packaging, when I stupidly thought they were already placed inside the device. Batteries in hand, I stared at the band. How do I get these little coins inside this little bracelet?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3078998/hardware/misfit-ray-review-this-fitness-band-looks-like-a-bracelet-but-trades-function-for-style.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Misfit Ray review: This fitness band looks like a bracelet, but trades function for style
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: