Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garmin’s Tactix Bravo deserves a standing ovation  (Read 416 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 18, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

Garmin’s Tactix Bravo deserves a standing ovation

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>My Apple Watch helps me to keep track of my health and makes up for my crummy memory with calendar and to-do notifications. Being able to control my music or respond to a text message without taking my phone out of my satchel? Awesome.</p><p>Too bad it sucks so much as a travel companion on long trips.</p><p>Where I prefer to travel with as few cables as possible, the Apple Watch demands a charger that can’t be shared by my iPhone or iPad. While travelling off the grid, I can often go a few days without having to charge my iPhone and iPad. With the Apple Watch, I’m forced to top it off, Every. Single. Day—chipping away at the power reserves of the external battery I keep in my pack. That means fewer recharging cycles for my other devices. And despite coming with a tough metal body and ion-X scratch-resistant glass or a sapphire crystal display, the Apple Watch is far from rugged.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3084591/wearables/garmin-s-tactix-bravo-deserves-a-standing-ovation.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Garmin’s Tactix Bravo deserves a standing ovation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: