Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big, bold, and beautiful: Apple's design language is changing in iOS 10  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 18, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Big, bold, and beautiful: Apple's design language is changing in iOS 10

Serenity Caldwell has been writing and talking about and tinkering with Apple products since she was old enough to double-click. Managing editor of iMore, she hosts a number of popular podcasts and speaks frequently at conferences. In past lives she worked at Macworld and Apple Retail.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

Bold is the new black.

If you haven't been paying attention to Apple this week, there's just a teensy bit about the company's upcoming operating systems you might have missed. New versions of watchOS, tvOS, iOS, and macOS (RIP OS X). New apps. New services. If you're a developer, there's an incredible number of new resources and SDKs to play with.

But this week, I haven't been attending developer sessions at WWDC; I've instead been listening to the wonderful presenters at Layers, Jessie Char and Elaine Pow's design conference. And while I've spent my fair share of time this week poring over developer documentation, I've also been looking at the new operating systems...

Source: Big, bold, and beautiful: Apple's design language is changing in iOS 10
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: