Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find recently deleted media in Photos for Mac  (Read 443 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 19, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

How to find recently deleted media in Photos for Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Wava Langford has since on her own solved the problem she wrote about, but I wanted to share it and the result. I’ve heard from other people as well. It’s in regards to an error in Apple’s online support pages:</p>

<p>
I deleted some photos from the Photos app [
for OS X] and I need them back. I’ve researched this and the only answer seems to be to use File &gt; Show Recently Deleted.</p>
<p>
Wava says there’s no such item in her File menu. Her app wasn’t damaged nor was she looking in the wrong place: Apple switched behavior in some release of Photos for OS X so that there’s now a Recently Deleted album with a trashcan icon in the sidebar. If you haven't deleted anything, the Recently Delete album does not appear. Also, the Recently Delete album disappears if you empty it.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3076144/photography/photos-for-mac-changes-how-to-find-deleted-media.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to find recently deleted media in Photos for Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: