Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Pay arrives on Bank of America ATMs to make cash withdrawals painless  (Read 429 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 22, 2016, 04:05:14 pm »

Apple Pay arrives on Bank of America ATMs to make cash withdrawals painless

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple Pay isn’t accepted everywhere (yet), but the day I’ve been waiting for has finally arrived: Bank of America is now letting you withdraw cash from its ATMs using Apple Pay. No more digging for your debit card and glancing behind you to see if anyone is hovering too closely. Now you really can leave your wallet at home.</p><p>
Finding a B of A branch with NFC-compatible ATMs will be the biggest challenge. The machines at the branch near my office in midtown Manhattan were not, so my attempt to test out Apple Pay was a bust. But if your ATMs support NFC, which you can see by the contactless symbol beneath the card reader, then all you have to do is pull out your iPhone, open the Wallet app where your cards are stored, and tap on your B of A debit card. Then hold your phone over the NFC symbol and enter your PIN number on the machine’s keypad. From there, you can select the cash withdrawal option and have cold hard cash in your hand almost immediately.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3085657/ios/apple-pay-arrives-on-bank-of-america-atms-to-make-cash-withdrawals-painless.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple Pay arrives on Bank of America ATMs to make cash withdrawals painless
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: