Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Moto Z proves an iPhone 7 without a headphone jack is no big deal  (Read 343 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 22, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

The Moto Z proves an iPhone 7 without a headphone jack is no big deal

Daniel Bader is a Senior Editor at Mobile Nations, working with the teams at iMore, Android Central and Windows Central on content and planning. In addition to writing and producing, Daniel regularly appears on Canadian networks CBC and CTV as a technology analyst.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

I've seen the future, and the loss of the headphone jack isn't going to be nearly as frustrating as it sounds.

It seemed almost karmic, Lenovo's latest phone being unveiled in San Francisco — just days before Apple kicked off its week-long WWDC festivities. I was lucky enough to attend both, and in doing so, talk to a lot of people about the state of Apple hardware and software and how it compares to the best of Android these days. Much of that narrative centered, with no lack of passion, around the lack of a headphone jack in Lenovo's Moto Z handset.

I got to hold the phone in my hand, and it actually took me a considerable amount of time to identify the omission, so accustomed am I...

Source: The Moto Z proves an iPhone 7 without a headphone jack is no big deal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: