Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech Create for iPad Pro is clunky and heavy — but I love it  (Read 387 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 24, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Logitech Create for iPad Pro is clunky and heavy — but I love it

This Smart Connector keyboard case from Logitech won't make your iPad Pro look pretty, but it's the best of the bunch.

I've been using the iPad Pro as my main laptop computer for seven months. There have been ups, downs, and interesting discoveries throughout this journey, but none bigger than this: I can't use the iPad Pro to do my job without a physical keyboard case, and there's none better than the Logitech Create.

I love the idea of the software keyboard, and I appreciate all Apple's done to try and improve it for both the iPad Pro and even bigger iPhone models in iOS 9. But try as I might, I hate the ergonomics of typing directly onto the screen. Maybe my eyes are used to having the screen at an angle, but I just can't get into the same rhythm or feel the same connection when using the software keyboard.

As such, when I got my iPad Pro, the first accessory I picked up was the $150 Logitech Create. I assumed I'd return it — how much typing was I really going to be doing ...

Source: Logitech Create for iPad Pro is clunky and heavy — but I love it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: