Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Music review: One year later, the catalog soars... and iCloud Music Library falls flat  (Read 449 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 02, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Apple Music review: One year later, the catalog soars... and iCloud Music Library falls flat

Serenity Caldwell has been writing and talking about and tinkering with Apple products since she was old enough to double-click. Managing editor of iMore, she hosts a number of popular podcasts and speaks frequently at conferences. In past lives she worked at Macworld and Apple Retail.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

Apple's new subscription service is new no more.

This time last year, I was sitting at this very same iMac I'm typing into now, waiting for the iTunes update that would unleash Apple Music — and Beats 1 — to the world.

Things are a little different in 2016: This June 30, I'm already listening to Apple Music — and wirelessly via my Sonos Play:5. Beats 1 and everything else in the Apple Music ecosystem has been part of my work and driving routine for 12 months now — I've been rocking along with the good, and writing numerous troubleshooting articles about the bad.

For current subscribers, should you continue to subscribe? Newcomers, is Apple Music worth t...

Source: Apple Music review: One year later, the catalog soars... and iCloud Music Library falls flat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: