Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to screenshot Snapchat without being detected!  (Read 373 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 05, 2016, 04:05:24 pm »

How to screenshot Snapchat without being detected!

Oh, Snapchat — love of my life, queen of wasting time, protector and keeper of the almighty screenshot.

When Snapchat first started, one of its biggest selling features was that no matter what snaps you sent out — scandalous, saucy, sexy, silly, stupid, or otherwise — recipients would not be able to screenshot or store your snap without your knowledge (raise your hand if you and your significant other have ever had a fight over screenshotting snaps. Just me? Oh … OK, then … awkward).

Quite literally since the first day the app launched, there have been people trying to get around Snapchat's anti-screenshot feature any way they can, and they're absolutely not alone. It seems like almost everyone is asking the same question: How the hell can I screenshot on Snapchat without being detected (and then looking like a total creep)?

Here are a few ways that you may be able to get away with questionable-quality screenshots in Snapchat without being detected (note the may in that ...

Source: How to screenshot Snapchat without being detected!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: