Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft's Thinga.me is a new way for collectors to keep track of their possessions  (Read 429 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 07, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Microsoft's Thinga.me is a new way for collectors to keep track of their possessions

Microsoft has announced Thinga.me, its latest iPhone app. It's been designed to help collectors keep track of their possessions by taking pictures of each one and placing them into groups.

The app comes from Microsoft Research and is being released as part of the company's Garage series of experimental mobile applications. Here's a quick description:

Thinga.Me offers the best and most compelling way of digitally capturing the physical things that matter in your life. Archive your kids artwork, show off your cool set of collectibles, keep track of the stuff in your basement. The choice is yours.

The app is currently in a closed trial but you can sign up to get invited to test Thinga.me at its official website.

Learn more about, and sign up to test, Thinga.me

Source: Microsoft's Thinga.me is a new way for collectors to keep track of their possessions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: