Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MailButler review: The supercharged personal assistant for Apple Mail  (Read 373 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 08, 2016, 04:05:16 pm »

MailButler review: The supercharged personal assistant for Apple Mail

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Critics are quick to dismiss Apple’s built-in Mail app on OS X, but I prefer Mail over the new kids on the block, simply because it works and doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel. Of course, that doesn’t mean there aren’t some features in those rival apps I’d like to see make their way into Mail; the ability to schedule outgoing emails for a later date or save messages to Evernote, for example. As it turns out, I don’t have to abandon an old favorite for greener pastures to get these cool features.</p><h2>At your service</h2>
<p>
Billed as “your personal assistant for Apple Mail,” MailButler is a bundle of plugins that extend the capabilities of Apple’s email client. I’m talking about new features like uploading attachments to cloud services other than iCloud Drive, following up on sent emails that have gone unanswered, and both of my wish list features noted above.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3092252/software-productivity/mailbutler-review-the-supercharged-personal-assistant-for-apple-mail.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: MailButler review: The supercharged personal assistant for Apple Mail
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: