Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you upgrade to the macOS Sierra or iOS 10 public beta?  (Read 412 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 09, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

Should you upgrade to the macOS Sierra or iOS 10 public beta?

Serenity Caldwell has been writing and talking about and tinkering with Apple products since she was old enough to double-click. Managing editor of iMore, she hosts a number of popular podcasts and speaks frequently at conferences. In past lives she worked at Macworld and Apple Retail.

*/

/*-->*/

/*-->*/

The public betas for Apple's new Mac, iPhone, and iPad operating systems are here. But don't go rushing out to download.

I am what you might call an "early adopter" when it comes to technology — I love new features, hate waiting, and don't mind glossing over imperfections when there are exciting new features to be had.

As such, even if I weren't writing about iOS 10 and macOS Sierra and required to run beta software, I would have signed up for Apple's public beta program. It's just who I am.

But is it who you are, reader? The public betas bring a ton of brilliant new features and apps to both iOS and macOS, to be sure, but they also bring their fair share of unf...

Source: Should you upgrade to the macOS Sierra or iOS 10 public beta?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: