Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo review: The Woven Nylon Apple Watch bands are fabulous  (Read 554 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 09, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »

Photo review: The Woven Nylon Apple Watch bands are fabulous

Who needs the Sport strap?

Apple's poor Woven Nylon bands don't get a lot of love around the internet, in large part because the company's product photography for them is, well... lackluster. The 3D woven nylon bands on Apple's website just don't look appealing when compared to the sleek modern buckle or snazzy Hermès Double Tour.

But I've been loving the nylon bands ever since I got my grubby little hands on them, and I finally had some time to sit down and actually show you folks what they look like in real life. Spoiler: They're my second-favorite band, after the Modern Buckle, and SO COMFY.

Why I've switched from Sport to nylon

When the Apple Watch first came out, I collected the Sport fluoroelastomer bands like nobody's business. I ended up having way too many colors, and frequently mixed and matched bands when going out. But once the woven nylon bands hit the scene, my poor Sport straps have been relegated to the back of my watch drawer, never to be seen again.

The $49 ...

Source: Photo review: The Woven Nylon Apple Watch bands are fabulous
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: