Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win gym battles (and earn mad Pokécoins) in Pokémon Go  (Read 389 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 11, 2016, 04:05:21 pm »

How to win gym battles (and earn mad Pokécoins) in Pokémon Go

How do you win Gym battles in Pokémon Go? By putting together a great roster of little monsters.

Once you hit level five in Pokémon Go, you can pit your creatures against others at your neighborhood Pokémon Gym — for fame, glory, and some Pokécoins, of course.

But how do you go about getting to a gym, fighting, and winning? I spent this afternoon running around the fair city of Providence training my creatures and conquering foes, and here's what I've learned.

First: Find a Pokémon Gym

Gyms are pretty well-marked on the Pokémon Go map: They're the largest, tallest landmarks out there. Like Pokéstops, you can tap on one to find out where, exactly, it exists in the real world, but you can't actually battle until you're in the immediate vicinity.

Once you hit a gym, you'll be asked to choose a team affiliation: Instinct (Yellow), Mystic (Blue), or Valor (Red). When you fight at gyms, you're fighting to maintain control for your team — as such, make sure you choose wisel...

Source: How to win gym battles (and earn mad Pokécoins) in Pokémon Go
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: